• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dalvin Cook, FSU

steven8989

Just now, CaliPanthers said:

Because hes black

Because he's a better running back and fits our offense more in my opinion. The only jerseys I own are Greg's and Luke's. They're my two favorite players. Most mature adults don't have a problem with race despite the medias best efforts to say otherwise.

16 minutes ago, d-dave said:

Character concerns, poor pass blocking, not the athleticism that others offer, questions as a 3 down player (from other online smarty pants)

Good football player - in certain situations, yes.  He's not an offense defining player.

I'm mostly just repeating things about him I've read online.  I have no real opinion there.

Pretty much sums it up

Just now, steven8989 said:

Nope just trying to figure out why there is no talk about him. He is just as good as McCaffrey.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Probably bc everything's been said. There wasn't a lot of CM talk in the past so people are still talking about him now, especially with the rumor we are interested in him. Also cook has character issues

Whether he should or shouldn't be isn't an issue here...the issue is his record and rumors of a "questionable" entourage...the Panthers won't look his way thanks to a couple screw ups....remember this is the Bible belt still and public perception is a pretty big deal to our organization not matter how small minded and outdated it may be

Lol small minded? Did you even look into what his off field concerns are?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

18 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

FSU running back Dalvin Cook suspended after being charged with battery

And this one is just weird:

Dalvin Cook cited in 2014 for having puppies chained together

And there are others

http://clemson.247sports.com/Board/22/Contents/Dalvin-Cooks-rapsheet-goes-back-a-long-ways-38177085

And that doesn't even mention his posse he runs with...we aren't picking this thug.

I wasn't refering to Cook, I don't like cook ive said he's overrated since mid college season. I'm talking about our front office in general. You can't lump people into a 1 category based off issues that occured as 19 and 20 year olds.

You take people one at a time and refusing to even look at or interview someone based Only on the fact that they have a record or the people they hang out with, is yes IMO small minded

Probably bc everything's been said. There wasn't a lot of CM talk in the past so people are still talking about him now, especially with the rumor we are interested in him. Also cook has character issues

The media blows everything out of proportion. Look at the we are going to trade up to the number 2 pick. That went away quick. Now everyone is like Panthers are going after McCaffrey at number 8. That will be gone after this week.

Just now, steven8989 said:

The media blows everything out of proportion. Look at the we are going to trade up to the number 2 pick. That went away quick. Now everyone is like Panthers are going after McCaffrey at number 8. That will be gone after this week.

Greg Hardy, Rae Carruth....Need I say more? This team and especially JR don't want to deal with questionable guys with a possibility to put us in the media for the wrong reasons again. 

Archived