• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dalvin Cook, FSU

steven8989

Character concerns, poor pass blocking, not the athleticism that others offer, questions as a 3 down player (from other online smarty pants)

Good football player - in certain situations, yes.  He's not an offense defining player.

I'm mostly just repeating things about him I've read online.  I have no real opinion there.

1 minute ago, d-dave said:

Character concerns, poor pass blocking, not the athleticism that others offer, questions as a 3 down player (from other online smarty pants)

Good football player - in certain situations, yes.  He's not an offense defining player.

I'm mostly just repeating things about him I've read online.  I have no real opinion there.

He was not nearly as athletic at the combine as you think he would be given his best attribute was his speed and athleticism and that to his poor pass blocking and character issue and these are pretty big flags. 

He visited the Jags, they hopefully will target him for their 2nd Round pick and pass on Fournette.  And they were established in 1995.  And they have a cat nickname.  That's as close as he'll come to being a Panther.

I haven't seen where the accusations where that bad. I think he should be in the conversation for us picking a RB.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Whether he should or shouldn't be isn't an issue here...the issue is his record and rumors of a "questionable" entourage...the Panthers won't look his way thanks to a couple screw ups....remember this is the Bible belt still and public perception is a pretty big deal to our organization not matter how small minded and outdated it may be

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived