• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greatest PLay in Panthers History

CatfanMO

Since we are in a slump, I guess we can reminisce for a while. What do you think is the greatest play of all time in Panthers history. I am debating the Smith 69 yard TD versus the rams in double OT (04 playoffs) or the Rosario td catch for the win last year.

It actually gets me more mad to reminisce...I keep looking back to st Louis and then our Superbowl loss...and then on Monday..Just gets me too fired up!:banghead:

greatest play in Panther history.....I will go X-Clown like those above. Greatest play for purely being a play (and the game itself being ruled out).....Smitty vs. the Texans where he broke 87 tackles and came out of the pile for the TD.

At about the 2:50 mark when they're in the locker room, I noticed a #51 under Peppers' jersey. Was that a Mills reference or just a coincidence? And at 3:15 the TD to Moose, I think that was what Jake was hoping he'd do on MNF, yes?

I think the pick that Manning got from Holt has to be up there too. I mean, if that just goes as an incompletion, they probably kick a field goal and Smitty never has X-Clown.

Edit: Saw at the end they actually wore #58 and #52 under their jerseys. Must've been for Fields and Mills, as I think they were bith going through it at that time. So NVM.

Archived