• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schefter: Titans Are Contemplating Trading No. 5 Pick

bobsfoodbasics

2 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

It's the Eagles I think we need to be worried about the most. 

McCaffery would top of one hell of an offseason for them offense wise. They'll have done more in one offseason for Wentz than Carolina has done for Cam since he got here.

Truth.......sad truth. 

40 minutes ago, Catufb85 said:

Trade them #8, #40, and #64 for #5, #18, and Boston (if needed to sweeten the pot).  DG gets his 2 first round caliber instant impact players.  At pick #5 and #18 you can go multiple ways.  Now with these trade scenario in mind I would say that LF is still on the board is why we would pull the trigger.  I just think staying at 8 and waiting for LF to fall is unlikely with other teams possibly trading up ahead of us with sources saying 49ers, Bears, Jets, and now Titans want out of top 10.

So, with this scenario I would say go Fournette at 5 and either Njoku or Cam Robinson at #18.  Pairing Fournette with either another weapon for Cam or LF and a "hawg mollie"

This would be a no brainer but no way Titans take it. Boston isn't really worth much at all, maybe a 5th or something which isn't much. And 40 and 64 alone wouldn't even get to 18 but even if you pretend that they're even there, that would mean we move up from 8 to 5 for free. Hugely unbalanced.

1 hour ago, Catufb85 said:

Trade them #8, #40, and #64 for #5, #18, and Boston (if needed to sweeten the pot).  DG gets his 2 first round caliber instant impact players.  At pick #5 and #18 you can go multiple ways.  Now with these trade scenario in mind I would say that LF is still on the board is why we would pull the trigger.  I just think staying at 8 and waiting for LF to fall is unlikely with other teams possibly trading up ahead of us with sources saying 49ers, Bears, Jets, and now Titans want out of top 10.

So, with this scenario I would say go Fournette at 5 and either Njoku or Cam Robinson at #18.  Pairing Fournette with either another weapon for Cam or LF and a "hawg mollie"

Do you know how pick values work?  Because your suggestion is so unbalanced in our favor it is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, thomas96 said:

So the question is, what will you do when we don't take McCaffrey?

Same thing I do every year.

Tell you dummies this organization has pissed away another year with wasted picks (Funchess, Ealy, Boston and so on). Listen to all the blind faith crap and how our 5th round rookie WR is the next GOAT (or in your case our UDFA Philly-like scrub WR), when none of the homers have even seen the kid play outside of whatever 2 minute YouTube video they quickly watch. 

Go back and forth for a season or two until they're traded or not brought back (Ealy, Philly) and unfortunately have to tell you "I told you so".

How's that?

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Tell you dummies this organization has pissed away another year with wasted picks (Funchess, Ealy, Boston and so on). Listen to all the blind faith crap and how our 5th round rookie WR is the next GOAT (or in your case our UDFA Philly-like scrub WR), when none of the homers have even seen the kid play outside of whatever 2 minute YouTube video they quickly watch. 

Go back and forth for a season or two until they're traded or not brought back (Ealy, Philly) and unfortunately have to tell you "I told you so".

How's that?

Sounds fun.

3 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

How's that?

But.... but... Keyarris Garrett though!!

21 hours ago, The Onion Knight said:

The Saints have done things with the soul purpose of fuging us over on multiple occasions (Cooks, Peat) so I wouldn't be shocked at all if they moved ahead of us to get McCaffery.

They just signed AP

Archived