• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Samuel leading reciever

ncfan

28 minutes ago, csx said:

I think we are in the wishful thinking stage. The same one that made some believe Garrett would be our top receiver.

2nd round > udfa.  I think Samuel has more of the total package of potential than any WR Gettleman has drafted. KB had the height and length but Samuel brings more to the table than KB did imo.  Better routes (though Samuel has some work to do too), better speed, better hands, better concentration, and as ncfan said the "it" factor. 

2 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

2nd round > udfa.  I think Samuel has more of the total package of potential than any WR Gettleman has drafted. KB had the height and length but Samuel brings more to the table than KB did imo.  Better routes (though Samuel has some work to do too), better speed, better hands, better concentration, and as ncfan said the "it" factor. 

Hes still a rookie no matter what round. This is how we end up with threads calling him a bum next year for not living up to unreasonable expectations.

6 hours ago, ecu88 said:

Hey respect the speed

Byrd, I believe bryd is better than what playing time was given to him... just as Bersin being a good catcher but hardly playing time.  This staff just does not make good sound judgements in playing time...Bersin is not bad he just isn't it..there is nothing that stands out outside of his hair... Hopefully Byrd will be put in with the ones and given more opportunities. 

The spot is wide open for a guy who has speed but also precise route running.  If he can do that he'd have a leg up on everyone, but then would he even get the pt or would Ron be a lil slow making the call?

Its like they see the potential but will not play them nor release them or release them only to sign them again...Just make a decision and move on..In order for a player to get better you have to give them multiple levels of looks play against 3s, 2s, 1s, and see who plays better..this back and forth thing with still no upgrade in PT is crazy its not like we have world beaters at Wr.

52 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I'm not denying that. It would be spectacular. But what are his weaknesses? Hands and route running? Would you say Ginn excels at either of those things? If not, I'm not really sure what is holding him back from putting up Ginn numbers in our offense.

Being a rookie and on a team with Olsen and KB and Stewart and Mccaffery.

All these cheetoh fingers talking route trees and rawness are literally just parroting things they've read in scouting reports. Let's see him play a snap before praising/bashing him...oh wait it's the huddle 

Archived