• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buffalo Bringing Beane Back for 2nd Interview

AppHeel

They can have him. Just because I watched Eric Clapton for twenty years and stole licks and chord progressions from him, doesn't mean I will ever play like him. He comes from a finance background and D.G a scouting background. Don't worry because D.G will find us the right guy when it's time.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Is there a chance that the Panthers are cool with allowing him to go train in a different organization? Like "go to Buffalo, learn as much as you can about being a GM, when you're ready come back." It's like he's connecting to a software training environment where he can't mess up anything that actually matters (to the Panthers).

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

3 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

Is there a chance that the Panthers are cool with allowing him to go train in a different organization? Like "go to Buffalo, learn as much as you can about being a GM, when you're ready come back." It's like he's connecting to a software training environment where he can't mess up anything that actually matters (to the Panthers).

As GM of another team - even one that's in the AFC - there's plenty he could do that would mess up things that matter to the Panthers.

I think it's more just a case of their not wanting to stand in the way of him getting a good opportunity.

Archived