• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I usually will get Madden every other year, cuz...ya know, $60

Jangler

Last Madden was 16, but Brady will be all over the fycking game on 18. Should I just wait until Cam is on the cover, should be the next one,  :) yes? 

btw, took a 10 year hiatus on Madden, Still not playing online, so don't ask. 

i bought madden 17 during a promo deal and i've played it maybe twice. I feel like they got rid of a lot of features that I liked in previous games and added some weird trading card game that im not really into, in addition to still having clunky animations. sucks that it's still the only licensed football game available to us. fug ea

2 hours ago, Seamonk said:

i bought madden 17 during a promo deal and i've played it maybe twice. I feel like they got rid of a lot of features that I liked in previous games and added some weird trading card game that im not really into, in addition to still having clunky animations. sucks that it's still the only licensed football game available to us. fug ea

There's a ton of animations wrong in 17. Like a WR stopping all of his momentum to catch a ball and then roll on the ground. Like wtf? Just keep running and catch the ball. I've missed out on many TDs because of that.

There's a ton of animations wrong in 17. Like a WR stopping all of his momentum to catch a ball and then roll on the ground. Like wtf? Just keep running and catch the ball. I've missed out on many TDs because of that.

That annoys me to no end even though it is partly our fault because of the having to press square triangle or x to differentiate the catches but I hate that they automatically go possession catch on third down.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Doesn't sound like there's lot of true madden players here. I buy it every year just because I enjoy playing, $60 or not and this year I have to upgrade consoles from 360 to 1. Playing madden is 1 of 2 hobbies for me, the other is bowling. Everyone has or needs at least one hobbie...

Archived