• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tickets for sale

kingtarheel

8 minutes ago, mjligon said:

I mean $175.00 for two tickets is not "amazingly high" by any stretch.

Sure, a tad above face value which is about $80 this year, but definitely not "amazingly high."

What no Huddler discount?  Rather a mark up?  WTF. 

Not to mention you have to deal with the pigeons and shet up that high.

OP: Don't even try. You can't win here. Most Huddlers want a real deal -- as in free when you could get double or more face value if the team is doing well -- for your tickets. But let us be having a terrible season and you can't pay THEM to take your tickets. Best real deals are made off the board, either by private messaging or some other networking.

On 7/16/2017 at 1:31 PM, RoaringRiot said:

Why are people busting @kingtarheel's chops here? He 1) owns PSLs, and 2) is trying to sell the games he can't attend to Panthers fans for face value. What's the problem? 

The problem is not kingtarheel....it is the fact that most of the posters on this board now are assholes.

Dude is just trying to break even and everyone is giving him crap.....THAT is why our fan base really sucks.

yea i didnt think you knew wtf youre talking about.

Clearly I was joking. I've paid much less for tickets but they aren't an awful price considering I didn't realize there was a price hike for that section. And if you read all the comments I did give the guy props for selling to panther fans.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

On 7/16/2017 at 0:19 PM, kingtarheel said:

Hello everyone,

I am posting here because the ticket form is gone. I have sold in the ticket forum before.

I am selling tickets for this season. I am selling all games except for Green Bay & Atlanta. All regular season Games are $175 for each game.....this includes 2 tickets in section 521 row 16 and insured shipping.

The two preseason games I am selling for $60 for each game.

I am looking to breakeven here because I want Panthers fans in the seats.

Let me know if  you are interested in any.

Thanks for looking!

Both preseason games have been sold along with Buffalo. I still have the other games availible. If no further huddlers are interest I must sale them on Ebay.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, kingtarheel said:

Both preseason games have been sold along with Buffalo. I still have the other games availible. If no further huddlers are interest I must sale them on Ebay.

Thanks.

I'm interested in the Tampa Bay game on Christmas eve, but it's to early for me to make a commitment yet.

Archived