• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offseason Bracket Poll: Best All-Time Hornets Player

bLACKpANTHER

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, The Huddler said:

If i dont care about basketball, id stay out of the basketball forum and stay in the panthers only forum!!

huh??

whatever.. no one seemed to care last week when i threw out the announcement.. I even didn't bother creating a new thread - all i did was bump this thread.. im sorry (not sorry) it ruined your day to have to read this..

since it's been moved - you can now go back to your regularly scheduled TC topics.. i think Byrd will be our 5th WR btw.. how bout you..?

Just now, bLACKpANTHER said:

huh??

whatever.. no one seemed to care last week when i threw out the announcement.. I even didn't bother creating a new thread - all i did was bump this thread.. im sorry (not sorry) it ruined your day to have to read this..

since it's been moved - you can now go back to your regularly scheduled TC topics.. i think Byrd will be our 5th WR btw.. how bout you..?

It didnt ruin my day. I thought about the whole thing a total of 15 seconds and moved on with my life. No need for sorries

Archived