• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Panthers Division Rival - A Legacy Of Failure

Saca312

@Jeremy Igo This counts as Panthers related, right? 

Considering the Falcons are an NFC South team and the Panthers are to face them twice this year, this is in relation to the Panthers in how it shows a heated rival's history of mediocrity. 

The following video is a 10 minute presentation of the legacy the Falcons leave: Failure. Please understand that this is indeed Panthers related due to the nature of the team being talked about.'

It will be the best 10 minutes of your life.

Enjoy watching the history of one of the Panthers' most heated rivals, who also something something 25 point lead.

lol there isn't a team in our division that isn't laughing at us right now. The way I see it, the Bucs and Saints have a Super Bowl and the Falcons are the reigning NFC Champions. We don't have a front office and just hired the man who put us in a huge mess and fired the man who got us out of it. We shouldn't be mocking anyone right now. 

25 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

lol there isn't a team in our division that isn't laughing at us right now. The way I see it, the Bucs and Saints have a Super Bowl and the Falcons are the reigning NFC Champions. We don't have a front office and just hired the man who put us in a huge mess and fired the man who got us out of it. We shouldn't be mocking anyone right now. 

Let them laugh.  I think this team will surprise a lot of people.

3 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Let them laugh.  I think this team will surprise a lot of people.

I do not disagree with you. I think this season has a potential to be a good one. Gettleman put us in a good position. The issue is if we don't win this year, because I have absolutely no confidence whatsoever with Dumb and Dumber (Jerry and Marty) running the show. 

Archived