• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FINAL ROUND: (3) Larry Johnson vs (1) Kemba Walker

bLACKpANTHER

FINAL ROUND: (3) Larry Johnson vs (1) Kemba Walker  

29 members have voted

1. 1. FINAL ROUND: (3) Larry Johnson vs (1) Kemba Walker

• Larry Johnson
    • Kemba Walker

Couldn't agree with this final matchup more. No offense to Zo or Glen Rice, but these two are the two best Hornets ever. Mourning is probably the best player all-time to have ever suited up for a Charlotte basketball team, but he only played as a Hornet for 3 seasons. Fortunately, when Charlotte traded Zo to Miami, they got Glen Rice back who, imo, statistically put together the greatest 3 year stretch by a Hornet player ever. Truly an elite scorer.

However, when it comes to importance to Hornet basketball, Kemba and LJ are the clear picks. Johnson only played five seasons in Charlotte, but he was a two time all star and starred during the most successful era of the franchise. Kemba's got LJ on franchise longevity which has allowed him to pass Johnson in points among other things in the franchise ranking standings. Kemba also has an all star season and a couple of playoff appearances, but for the most part, the team has been average or worse since he has been here (supporting casts not withstanding).

I voted for Johnson since statistically he was great and he was a top performer in the league during the most successful stretch of basketball for the Hornets ever. But I have a ton of love for Kemba and I think it's fair that Kemba will eventually pass Johnson as best all time Hornet before his career here ends.

The vote should be close though and deservedly so.

5 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Xor4UKe.gif&size=400x1000

Thanks... I think.  Gonna pie, but scared to give the Big D to anyone - don't know what that eggplant thing means quite yet. 

images.jpg

edit: so your saying I'ma dick.  Thats fine thanks for educating my dumbaz.  

On 8/7/2017 at 0:52 PM, Shocker said:

Thanks... I think.  Gonna pie, but scared to give the Big D to anyone - don't know what that eggplant thing means quite yet. 

images.jpg

edit: so your saying I'ma dick.  Thats fine thanks for educating my dumbaz.  

No, no, you're not a dick.  Don't know where you got that from.  

Archived