• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Andrew Norwell Is Helping To Push Matt Kalil

Hogmolliesmaht

41 minutes ago, Raskle said:

Plus, he looks like Captain Caveman, and who doesn't like that guy?

I am a big fan of The White Buffalo as well.

I don't want to split hairs here and be difficult but I have to challenge you on your love for Captain Caveman. 

For me personally, I despised that character as a kid. I hated his J/O name, his character and his dumb voice. I mean what exactly is he?  Even as a youth, I felt like it was a cheap money grab from the creators of scooby doo. They had already pissed me off with scrappy. I have no idea if they are the same creators but the illustrations looked similar. 

Anyway man, I don't mean to start a beef with you at all, I just got triggerd on that. Some things I can't abide. 

1 minute ago, arbnranger said:

I am a big fan of The White Buffalo as well.

I don't want to split hairs here and be difficult but I have to challenge you on your love for Captain Caveman. 

For me personally, I despised that character as a kid. I hated his J/O name, his character and his dumb voice. I mean what exactly is he?  Even as a youth, I felt like it was a cheap money grab from the creators of scooby doo. They had already pissed me off with scrappy. I have no idea if they are the same creators but the illustrations looked similar. 

Anyway man, I don't mean to start a beef with you at all, I just got triggerd on that. Some things I can't abide. 

You didn't like Scrappy Do and Captain Caveman? What is wrong with you man? How about the Groovy Ghoulies?

10 hours ago, NYPantherFan said:

My honest opinion - I would have extended him before Turner. He graded out as one of the top run blocking and pass blocking guards in the league last year and was our best lineman.

The most impressive thing is that he seems to be getting even better every season.

Archived