• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hate Week. Again.

saints4lifeagain

Just now, saints4lifeagain said:

I think that particular hit was dirty, but don't find Davis to be a dirty player. I think he has a real dislike for Jimmy and was probably just trying to get into his head. 

Oh he has a dislike for him alright.  I can't recall why but Thomas hates him with a vengeance for some reason.  If Thomas Davis hates you you must be a real dick for that to happen.

1 minute ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Jimmy is a douche. Seahawks defenders hate him too. He's just an arrogant prick.

I could tell that myself but Thomas is such a nice guy that it's hard to get him that pissed off.  Now just because he's a great guy doesn't mean he won't knock you the fug out if you have the ball.  But in Jimmy's case it's anytime he's on the field.  

2 minutes ago, ludwig51 said:

Going to be high scoring aints are always terrible at d and fOr some reason Bree's always picks us apart 

In the past our weakness on D vs Breesus was our shitty soft zone. 

I've noticed Wilks is more willing to change it up thus far, hopefully based on opponent. If so, I'm hoping this will be a time to dominate. 

16 hours ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

Classic Igo

Remember in 2015 when the Saints started fuggin McCown and still gave the Panthers all they could handle. Would have won except for a last second Josh Norman interception? 

I do. 

Never overlook a divisional game. More times than not they could go either way. 

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Remember in 2015 when the Saints started fuggin McCown and still gave the Panthers all they could handle. Would have won except for a last second Josh Norman interception? 

I do. 

Never overlook a divisional game. More times than not they could go either way. 

No I agree. Going up against Drew Brees is always scary and you know the Saints are going to come to play.

Archived