• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I, as your leader, hereby proclaim the time of self loathing is over! 

Now is the time to come together as brethren, joined together for a common purpose. 

And you will know that purpose when he takes the field. 

And you will feel that purpose with every throw. 

And you will come to fear that purpose as you are filled with awe and wonderment as you witness what will surely transpire. 

And when he strikes upon the Saints from New Orleans with a frenzied despotism never before imagined, you will know his name is Cameron Jerrell Newton. 

Bucs-Panthers-60.jpg

So it is written, so it shall transpire.

I'm torn about which fantasy defense I want to start, the Panthers or the Bucs. I know the Panthers defense has the ability to shut down the Saints, but bc it is Brees I somehow just don't see that happening completely. Meanwhile, the Bucs are playing against the Vikings who are without Bradford.

9 minutes ago, Burnout189 said:

I'm torn about which fantasy defense I want to start, the Panthers or the Bucs. I know the Panthers defense has the ability to shut down the Saints, but bc it is Brees I somehow just don't see that happening completely. Meanwhile, the Bucs are playing against the Vikings who are without Bradford.

Bucs

Archived