• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this really a Panthers fan forum?

steven8989

29 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Cut the "hungry team" bullsh*t. We are 10x as talented as the Aints and got blown out by them at home, in every facet of the game. Not just a loss but a humiliating one against the worst team in the league and at home. This is the type of game that should get coaches fired. Good coaches don't get blown out by supremely inferior teams in terms of talent. Sure they may lose one here or there or get blown out by a great team but never ever do they get humiliated by a team that is as inferior as the Aints compared to us. 

I think what we will come to find is that we are not 10 times as talented nor are they supremely inferior compared to us. Really no team in the NFL is 10 times as talented as any other. Brees is a HOF QB and he took us to school yesterday. 

I believe we have poor coaching leadership on offense which is one of the reasons we struggle so much on that side of the ball. If we don't get our offense together we can expect more games like that, especially against Atlanta. The defense played very uninspired football yesterday and I believe that was due in part to awful offensive play.

Well, for me, part of supporting my team (The Panthers) is loving it when we're good, and analyzing when we're bad. Yesterday, we were bad. If it were just one game, that would be different. Rub some dirt in it and shake it off. The problem is that we were trending in this direction. But for a "failure to haul it in" on the part of the Bills in the final seconds, we would be 1-2 right now, not 2-1. That was something out of our control at that point so the fact that we won was a blessing. We could very easily have lost that game last week, due in very large part to our offense's inability to materialize points. The exact same issue we saw yesterday. It's becoming a trend. That trend causes concern. Not dissing on the team, vocalizing awareness.

41 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

I am tired of watching Ron and Shula do the same poo year after year without consequence while getting our franchise QB killed in the process.

A lot of us on here are long time fans who are ready for change.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid the issue is bigger than Ron/Shula. Well ran organization don't go 22 seasons never having had consecutive winning seasons with a cumulative losing record. 

This team has lost its swag and it's JR's fault. He has undermined the players directly and indirectly since the end of 2015. He allowed Cam to get beaten up last year without saying a word. He got the team a PR hack to teach the players to repress their thoughts and emotions during a very tumultuous time in the NFL with social issues that clearly matter to the players. He removed Gettleman and alienated away our other talent evaluators who at least brought some cut throat personality to this team.

JR toes the NFL line and the non-commital politically correct line. This team has no stance on anything, not even the health and safety of its players.

I noticed it last year with the Vikings game during the protests in Charlotte. Tre Boston and Bene clearly had real thoughts and emotions about it. Tre wanted to plan something to show solidarity at that game. This team did nothing in response to that event, even with the game at home. That decision was not a player's choice to do nothing. That was a JR decision.

The guy deflates everything because in the past ignoring real problems allowed you to be financially successful because you could play to both sides. It's the old knock on Michael Jordan. Those days are over. The youth of today in professional sports have a more activist mindset and feel more empowered to make a stand on issues and to be themselves, even if that causes a commotion and "unwanted press". Likewise, the fans of today don't want to see lukewarm PR-ed bullshit trotted out. JR's model is as old and inept as he is and he is gonna ride it into the ground while wasting the talent and personality we have on this team.

We legit have some of the funniest, biggest personalities in the league on this team. We have so many young and dynamic guys and they should be allowed to ball out on people and not be hemmed in. It's really sad to see the bland product that this owner has so meticulously created on the field each sunday.

14 minutes ago, GSO_Pantherz said:

I think what we will come to find is that we are not 10 times as talented nor are they supremely inferior compared to us. Really no team in the NFL is 10 times as talented as any other. Brees is a HOF QB and he took us to school yesterday. 

I believe we have poor coaching leadership on offense which is one of the reasons we struggle so much on that side of the ball. If we don't get our offense together we can expect more games like that, especially against Atlanta. The defense played very uninspired football yesterday and I believe that was due in part to awful offensive play.

Of course it was an exaggeration but we are easily top 5 in talent, and they are easily bottom 5.  Coaching was the difference and Payton isn't even a great HC.

1 hour ago, steven8989 said:

I mean we lost our first game of the year yesterday, along with eight other teams. There are only two undefeated teams left and everyone acts like the season is over with. We got beat by a team that was hungry and didn't want to go 0-3. I don't even know why I get on here to read all the crap y'all guys put on here. I think u all need to just quit watching football and start watching another sport. One loss is all it is!!!!!

TinaClap.gif

4 hours ago, KillerKat said:

People that know football, or more specifically this team, know what's up. Others can live in ignorance.

Yeah all of y'all know so much about the team. The guy running this forum pretty much said we are not drafting CMC and guess what we did. He had his list of who he thought would make the team and some of those wasn't close. Then he wants to say hey we have this great defense and look like we could go to super bowl if we have just a top 15 offense. But now all of u want to say is it's over after one loss on the season. POO on all of you that have given up. Who cares who owns, who is coaching, and whatever is going on. Anything can happen. Go Panthers and if you don't like it well screw u!!!!

3 hours ago, NeedSumD said:

Yes welcome to the Huddle I know you think you stumble into whoever we are playing that week Fan Forum but I assure its just the Huddle doing what the Huddle does.  Unless its Cam then he cant do anything wrong and is the best QB ever.   And if you disagree with that you're either clueless or a racist.  Its after week 3 it would be racist. Before week 3 clueless after racist that usually the standard.   G  O GO

Keep posting brother, you'll be a favorite of the Huddle low IQ crowd in no time. You're building strawman arguments even Matt Kalil could pancake. Never go full Matt Kalil pancake.

4 hours ago, NeedSumD said:

Yes welcome to the Huddle I know you think you stumble into whoever we are playing that week Fan Forum but I assure its just the Huddle doing what the Huddle does.  Unless its Cam then he cant do anything wrong and is the best QB ever.   And if you disagree with that you're either clueless or a racist.  Its after week 3 it would be racist. Before week 3 clueless after racist that usually the standard.   G  O GO

No way Jangler has an alias for 5 years...,

or does he? 

IMG_4623.GIF

Archived