• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tailgating, things to do and best places to eat before the game!

AKPantherFan

Thanks to Toldozer I am coming to Charlotte and seeing my first home game in 8 years! (Crazy it's been that long) 

With that said I am wondering where are all the "go to" places you fellow Huddlers head out to before a game. This will also be my first Panther game with both my kids (16 & 12), and first home game with my wife, so I am stoked. 

Any and all suggestions appreciated and maybe I can run into a few of you while in town!?!

13 minutes ago, AKPantherFan said:

Thanks to Toldozer I am coming to Charlotte and seeing my first home game in 8 years! (Crazy it's been that long) 

With that said I am wondering where are all the "go to" places you fellow Huddlers head out to before a game. This will also be my first Panther game with both my kids (16 & 12), and first home game with my wife, so I am stoked. 

Any and all suggestions appreciated and maybe I can run into a few of you while in town!?!

Blast from the past!

I’ve gone to the Riot tailgate last couple of games I made it to, did not disappoint.... don’t know where it’ll be but somebody can I’ll tell you, just saying it’s a good time....

been a while, AK, hope all’s good with you... IIRC, it’s Joe? And you started the petition way back, yes?

1 hour ago, AKPantherFan said:

Can't believe it has been that long. I was doing the old Huddle tailgate back then and met you there.  How long ago was the petition?  You know it was my editing job that sealed the deal.  :) 

Lol if anyone can relate itll be hilarious...

ok...  hard to explain.  I live in SW VA (Go hokies) ...

theres a parking lot behind some old ass abandoned building i think that is literally right off the interstate. I think its $20 buy in..  might be free.  Anyway, ive been to only a handful of games due to geography, money, and age. .

can anyone picture this lot? Idk of the exit number or the street... but i found it one time getting at some exit to the right from the interstate cause the gps said so  and literally right there in front of us was the abandoned building with an entrence slightly to the left that led to the lot behind the building  and to the left of that entrence was the highway that a just got off of, an underpass  

long story short thats my go to lot everytime because of the sentimentalism of being like "well, the stadium is way over there and its $20...  itll only get more expensive.. you cool witu this spot?  ... yeah man"  

god i get so fuged up in that lot.  Its got dicks spray painted on the biulding and ***** sprayed on the back door...  its my go to lot       

And i prepare myself to do damage to the QBs ears there...  and ive been to that lot 4 times out of 4 games attended and im fuging 4-0    And when i piss in the portapotty in the lot my dick is always faced towards SCPs office which can be very challenging

-evan williams

7 hours ago, j2sgam said:

I’ve gone to the Riot tailgate last couple of games I made it to, did not disappoint.... don’t know where it’ll be but somebody can I’ll tell you, just saying it’s a good time....

been a while, AK, hope all’s good with you... IIRC, it’s Joe? And you started the petition way back, yes?

Yeah, it's Joe and that was a very young me, yes...lol

7 hours ago, The Huddler said:

theres a parking lot behind some old ass abandoned building i think that is literally right off the interstate. I think its $20 buy in..  might be free.  Anyway, ive been to only a handful of games due to geography, money, and age. .

can anyone picture this lot? Idk of the exit number or the street... but i found it one time getting at some exit to the right from the interstate cause the gps said so  and literally right there in front of us was the abandoned building with an entrence slightly to the left that led to the lot behind the building  and to the left of that entrence was the highway that a just got off of, an underpass  

This sounds like the building that used to be across the street from the Morehead 77S off ramp.  If so, they tore that building down this year. I think they are building apartments or condos there.  

Archived