• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Eagles at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

Our dumbass HC and OC are burdens this team sometimes struggles to overcome.

Dood....but now we can't just said only that.

I love you and Cam too b ut dood he has to QB sneak that. IDGAF what is being said in the headset or whatever. He just sneaks that period.....when does he take over if not now? in his 10th year? I'm not blaming him for hte loss but that 4th and or 3rd and 1 is on him period.....veteran QB has to take that.....no excuse or cover up man....wtf????!!!

I don't know how you don't run that ball on 3rd. I get passing it on 4th..   But why not run on 3rd? 

And wasnt right after the Superman dive, even the completions afterward looked off..   Gotta remember it was a short week, and his arm didn't get its needed rest time. His arm was tired.

1 minute ago, panthers1234 said:

The game was clearly on Cam. Yes Rivera should have kicked the FG and Shula could have called better plays but the biggest problem tonight was the OL getting handled so we couldnt run and Cam just didn't look good. 

No poo our QB doesn't look good when there is zero running threat every down. What Cam did the last 2 weeks without a running game cannot be expected every single game.

Just now, TheRed said:

Cam wasn't the same after that goal line run.

He had to literally shoulder the load tonight, and unfortunately it just wasn't enough. I hope he's alright because he sacrificed himself for what would turn out to be all for naught in a loss.

I don’t disagree red but everyone sacrifices themselves during a game man. It ain’t just Cam. 

Just now, Fox007 said:

Dood....but now we can't just said only that.

I love you and Cam too b ut dood he has to QB sneak that. IDGAF what is being said in the headset or whatever. He just sneaks that period.....when does he take over if not now? in his 10th year? I'm not blaming him for hte loss but that 4th and or 3rd and 1 is on him period.....veteran QB has to take that.....no excuse or cover up man....wtf????!!!

Oh BS man, his HC barely trusts him in the best of circumstances, now you want him to freelance?

Archived