• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith Calls Out Mike Shula On Twitter

bobsfoodbasics

4 hours ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

What a fuggin joke we are.

We had plenty of time to keep moving down the field.  Instead we go for touchdowns like there is 10 seconds left on the clock.  Game over.  #pathetic

Yes, yes we did. So what? 

Is there a mandate out there that says that the Panthers must be perfect? If so, I have not seen it. 

Cam got robbed, a couple of times. The iggles played well. We lost. Dag nab it.

Listen, we are 4-2. A whole bunch of teams would love to have our record. Quit being entitled little whiney kids, and suck it up. No one is guaranteed victory. We got beat. Deal with it.

3 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Yes, yes we did. So what? 

Is there a mandate out there that says that the Panthers must be perfect? If so, I have not seen it. 

Cam got robbed, a couple of times. The iggles played well. We lost. Dag nab it.

Listen, we are 4-2. A whole bunch of teams would love to have our record. Quit being entitled little whiney kids, and suck it up. No one is guaranteed victory. We got beat. Deal with it.

I don't mind losses, but we looked like ass out there tonight.  Play good football and I'll be a cheerleader in wins and losses, but when we suck I am not going to applaud poor performances.

On to next week...

14 hours ago, ichigo1057 said:

Honestly I'd take your HC even if I don't like the guy that much. He may have made a blunder by not running with Lynch but at least you guys got a ring the previous season. Ron only seems to want to do anything once his job is on the line and even then he can't get out of his own way, like keeping Shula around for instance. We would most definitely have dumped Shula by now if not for Ron.

You all know the situation more than I do, but to me, it looks like Ron only has a job because Cam is his QB. This would not fly with a Kirk Cousins, Alex Smith, Matthew Stafford, etc; he would have been long gone because those guys are not freaks of nature. Saying that, the aforementioned QBs cannot put on a cape and play outside the X's and O's like Cam does.

Cam has never developed as a QB should because of this. Your ownership is wasting this kid's football years with every moment that passes without a true coach. This is why I have never been hard on Cam like other outsiders, or even panther fans.

Basically, you are right. Our situation is much better. Yeah...Those play-calls has America talking, I think both of those guys will be gone soon. The definition of insanity is.......................???

Sucks being a panther fan these day eh? Lol

Well, living in place, but having a team elsewhere rubs off on you. Root for the hawks when they are not playing the Pack, but want them to lose if it benefits the pack. It is difficult to like the hawks, too many fair-weather fans after the last SB.

I have always like The Pack with Favre. While I do refer to the hawks as “We” or “Us” it is only because everyone around does that $hit, and it sort of rubs off. People assume you like the hawks, or the team in your area, eh….not always true. However, it is hard not to respect your areas accomplishments.

When you have a suspect coach in your hometown and your true team…it makes things twice as bad…Then the QB gets hurt…

• 2 weeks later...

Archived