• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We were robbed of a TD

cvlngnir

I didn’t see anyone talking about the should-have-been SuperCam touchdown. In review it was obvious that the ball broke the the plain before he touched the ground. Am I the only one that believes this?

Also after this play Cam looked a little shaken up. I have to wonder if that affected  the rest of the game. 

1 minute ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

loll this. 

you only say we were "robbed" if you don't end up scoring

Nope because the ref not calling the TD ruined Cam's morale.  He just put it all on the line and it was taken from him.  A QB like Cam rides on adrenaline and I guarantee you the Superman TD would've gave him the energy to win this game.

1 minute ago, CatTower said:

Nope because the ref not calling the TD ruined Cam's morale.  He just put it all on the line and it was taken from him.  A QB like Cam rides on adrenaline and I guarantee you the Superman TD would've gave him the energy to win this game.

either way man the call on the field was down at the 1 and even after reviewing that play from several different camera angles, cam was so high in the air above the pylon that the refs would essentially need to use geometry to see if the football did indeed cross the plain. 

we scored on the next play and guess what, it was a passing TD from Cam, so i'm almost certain his morale was not affected by that play.

21 minutes ago, CatTower said:

that's retarded

6 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

that's retarded

Have you ever scored an NFL Touchdown?  Have you ever scored an NFL touchdown while performing your signature move in front of thousands of die hard fans?  Nope, well imagine you did and this guy in zebra stripes just took it away from you.  You don't think that would lower your morale even if you did score on the next play, but it would.   Even the fans in the stadium had to be a little let down after the refs not rightfully awarding Cam the TD.  

Archived