• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Kalil

Toker Smurf

Just now, Saca312 said:

Matt Kalil's been pretty good lately. Against the Eagles, he made one or two boneheaded plays, but I'm surprised tbh. Upgrade over Oher imo.

But we need to cut off with Daryl Williams. Put Moton in.

As Zod pointed out players who have been on this line for years don't know WTH they're doing right now. Long term I think Kalil may be OK.

18 hours ago, Kevin Greene said:

As Zod pointed out players who have been on this line for years don't know WTH they're doing right now. Long term I think Kalil may be OK.

In all honesty is could be because Ryan Kalil is out. He really was the leader of that unit. With that said it's not going to solve our play calling and personnel issues. 

18 hours ago, Cam El said:

Interesting point, I hadn't thought of before. Not inconceivable, based on other situations (Bersin). 

When you think most of our FAs signings were former Panthers too... We didn't even talk to any other tackles. Just doesn't seem like DG. 

32 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Matt Kalil's been pretty good lately. Against the Eagles, he made one or two boneheaded plays, but I'm surprised tbh. Upgrade over Oher imo.

But we need to cut off with Daryl Williams. Put Moton in.

Both of them are  good, it's the interior OL that has been stinking it up lately.

We knew signing Matt Kalil was a risk. He was ran out of Minnesota after being a top 5 pick for them.. You don't get rid of franchise young LT's..With that being said, I thought it was a questionable signing and never had huge expectations for Kalil. He has actually performed better than I thought though, so I'm not going to be a Kalil hater.  Those who expected him to be a Pro Bowl LT, well that's you're own fault 

Archived