• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Are Working Out Kickers

bobsfoodbasics

22 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

If he can't kick 50yrds without the collective Panther Nations arses puckering you need a buttkicker.

Letting the kicker you drafted go was a mistake. I know they thought he may clear waivers but...

He actually did clear waivers and made it to the PS.

KC signed him from the Panther's PS.

5 hours ago, NAS said:

So they kept the kicker whom they don't trust to  make anything 50+ yards instead of the young kicker who is now kicking them for fun at KC.  Hurney deserves to be fired just for that.

Many reasons my consumption of all things NFL and all things Panthers have been weaned to all time low levels, and this insanity is certainly a (significant?) part of it.

20 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Gano's been good so far this season, and we've got bigger problems than this. So many bigger problems.

This is true. I'm not dissing Gano. And the injuries to key players are mounting up...

But the irony is incredible given our 2 kickers drama at the start of the season. It's easy to wish we had the younger, cheaper guy right now...

21 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

This is true. I'm not dissing Gano. And the injuries to key players are mounting up...

But the irony is incredible given our 2 kickers drama at the start of the season. It's easy to wish we had the younger, cheaper guy right now...

Keeping Gano over Butker was imbecilic.

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

If he can't kick 50yrds without the collective Panther Nations arses puckering you need a buttkicker.

Letting the kicker you drafted go was a mistake. I know they thought he may clear waivers but...

He did clear waivers and was added to our PS.  KC claimed him off the PS.

53 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Yeah, I agree. But we'd have been screaming had we taken the younger guy and he'd have had first year jitters like Agayo for the Bucs. Sometimes you can't win. Kickers, am I right or what???

Archived