• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keuchly [not yet, but soon] out of concussion protocol

SgtJoo

7 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Luke is still under Concussion Protocol even though he  is in practice and this is from news on NFL radio.

Yeah we know. They're just repeating what they read elsewhere, probably here. Voth explicitly stated that status earlier this morning, and if any Tweets are reliable, those would be it, or those, them, whatever. ESPN also (I know, I know) claims that they got the same info from a "league source."

Why is everyone butthurt about what Person tweeted. He just tweeted speculation. He didn’t confirm anything.

It’s not line he tweeted BREAKING NEWS LUKE OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE PROTOCOL!

Yeah he sucks but I’m not seeing what the big deal is.

11 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Why is everyone butthurt about what Person tweeted. He just tweeted speculation. He didn’t confirm anything.

It’s not line he tweeted BREAKING NEWS LUKE OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE PROTOCOL!

Yeah he sucks but I’m not seeing what the big deal is.

Because he is supposed to be a reporter. Wild ass guesses that have ZERO basis in facts, and which are made without any application of logic whatsoever, aren't reporting, unless you work for the National Enquirer...or apparently, the Charlotte Observer.

51 minutes ago, Tomcatn said:

I don't think we could beat Tampa if every one was well. Panthers have no fire and the Bucs are looking to stay in contention for a playoff berth. Not wasting another Sunday afternoon watching that poo show. Gonna DVR it and check scores after 4 o clock then decide if I'm going to hit the delete button. Even if they do win it will be ugly....just fuging ugly.

I think people are still overreacting. We won a couple games.  Played a TNF game vs the best team in the NFC and had 2 shots late to beat them despite not playing well. 

Then Chicago.  A dominant defensive performance and 2 huge defensive plays that have Chicago a win.  It ain’t like Chicago could line up and whip us. 

So we play a bad Tampa D with Cam coming off a bad game....which means he will play well likely 

18 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Because he Tweeted out "seem to suggest" and everyone takes it like he's saying "he's absolutely cleared"? Who's fault is that? 

I don't care what people took it as or about the title of this thread or any of that. Anybody who can do 5 minutes of research about the concussion protocol would never even consider saying that Luke being at practice would suggest he's cleared. Lazy reporting and there are many more examples.

Archived