• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else see Cams presser?

Are you talking about his press conference? He said all the right things so at least the media can’t rip him. I’m sure he wanted to go off though. Truth is we don’t know how this trade will work out, that said, I’ve never heard of a team taking talent away from their Star qb. 

3 minutes ago, Smithers said:

OK, so I will get flamed for this.  But all football players should understand that football is a business, and they are being paid to do a job.  Players get traded, cut, etc.  It is time to stop sulking and get ready for Atlanta.  

You shouldn't be flamed for that. I completely agree with that and Cam said that himself. The difference is, this franchise hasn't done well to give him weapons. Now, in a struggling offense that literally can't run the ball and depends on the passing game, we take Cams #1 WR and on top of that, his best friend on the team.

I can see where he would feel deflated. I can also see where this hurts on both a personal and a business level.

"We can't run the ball. Let's trade Cams #1 WR and see if that helps the offense"

... what?

2 minutes ago, Smithers said:

OK, so I will get flamed for this.  But all football players should understand that football is a business, and they are being paid to do a job.  Players get traded, cut, etc.  It is time to stop sulking and get ready for Atlanta.  

This we know..Wr is bare as is who do get  the same type of player that we just traded. Thats what im upset about. Cam knows that players come and go but benji was a shock.. and who could we get to replace him ?Bersin replaces fun. Lol a joke within a joke.

3 minutes ago, Smithers said:

They do. It's the fans and media making these wild claims up. It's them saying emotion of losing benji will hurt play. The players know it. Its part of the job. doesnt mean they gotta like it. 

5 minutes ago, Smithers said:

And they have to understand that sometimes that business is run by a power hungry, senile old man trying to build a cult of personality around himself as he can't come to grips with his own mortality.  

Just now, Darvinsun said:

This we know..Wr is bare as is who do get  the same type of player that we just traded. Thats what im upset about. Cam knows that players come and go but benji was a shock.. and who could we get to replace him ?Bersin replaces fun. Lol a joke within a joke.

Yeah. At least we have Bersins legendary return skills to look forward to now... oh wait.

Archived