• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else see Cams presser?

If Cam gives up on the organization, I do too. I don't care if that makes me "not a real fan". I know I wouldn't want to play for a team that can't get me guys that can protect me, or guys I can throw to, while also dealing with the dumb ass media circus here in Charlotte. And then on top of that having to deal with Stoic Ron as his head coach and "I only have a job because of my dad" Shula as his OC.

1 hour ago, Castavar said:

If Cam gives up on the organization, I do too. I don't care if that makes me "not a real fan". I know I wouldn't want to play for a team that can't get me guys that can protect me, or guys I can throw to, while also dealing with the dumb ass media circus here in Charlotte. And then on top of that having to deal with Stoic Ron as his head coach and "I only have a job because of my dad" Shula as his OC.

Stop rooting for players and start rooting for the team fug cam if he gives up 

7 minutes ago, mjligon said:

this franchise is going nowhere fast under JR

I've dealt with so much heartbreak over the years from this team, but this is the first time I have legitimately questioned my devotion to this team. To see all of our progress be thrown out the window for Jerry's 1950s football and favors to his friends makes me furious. Between firing Dave, hiring back Hurney for years to come, and now this, I'm really debating whether I even want to keep following this dysfunctional franchise anymore until JR is no longer owner. Dark times are ahead.

He was absolutely brilliant in that presser. From shutting Person down to the obvious dig at how he was treated over last week’s presser with the “anymore questions..before I leave?”  Great all around. Deflected questions he should deflect, carried ownership of the offense. Couldn’t have been more in line with what I want to see from him at pressers. 

2 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Lol you are very contradictory. I literally have had this attitude with positivity and you have been pooing on my posts. Wtf dude? 

You must be new here (not meant to sound condescending). PU is one of the all time worst posters here. Don’t pay him any mind. 

50 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

You must be new here (not meant to sound condescending). PU is one of the all time worst posters here. Don’t pay him any mind. 

Been following this forum since the day we signed Keyshawn Johnson as this was the first place that popped up when I googled it lol.

PU has always been that guy. Still, sometimes it amazes me how hollow that head is xD

Archived