• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Gameday Thread: Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Carolina Panthers

with sharp teeth and claws

We're proud to play this game

called pro football. 

mmmmm rouw rouw rouw

let's get it. 

"....Our offense and defense so intense
Ya team will be the losers if ya gotta lick of sense
Ya dig the NFL my lyrics and my rhymes
Ya eat up what I’m saying
Spitting fly hip-hop lines

I’ll be there bringing two rowdy fellow Panthers fans. We’re checking out the Riot Tailgate before the game too so it’s gonna be fun either way. I’m actually super hopeful about this game. The Falcons have yet to play a division game. We’ve played two. We may be struggling but we know what we’re capable of. Plus like Zod has said, are we really gonna drop 3 in a row at home, or 4 in a row against the Falcons? Possible, but I refuse to believe it’ll happen until it, God forbid, does.

1 minute ago, UpstatePanther said:

I’ll be there bringing two rowdy fellow Panthers fans. We’re checking out the Riot Tailgate before the game too so it’s gonna be fun either way. I’m actually super hopeful about this game. The Falcons have yet to play a division game. We’ve played two. We may be struggling but we know what we’re capable of. Plus like Zod has said, are we really gonna drop 3 in a row at home, or 4 in a row against the Falcons? Possible, but I refuse to believe it’ll happen until it, God forbid, does.

We'll have to be at our loudest today. The Crows always bring a pretty good contingent of "fans". so we'll have to raise hell early and often. 

1 hour ago, !stUp said:

We'll have to be at our loudest today. The Crows always bring a pretty good contingent of "fans". so we'll have to raise hell early and often. 

falcons fans are garbage and I doubt many will be there today as many jump off that wagon when they lost the superbowl. 

Archived