• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That Buffalo pick is looking better and better

SgtJoo

makes no sense....

Buffalo been OVERACHIEVING.  They are 5-4 w/ Tyrod who had all his WRs traded away....and he has been solid overall.  Why would any team bench him if they weren't simply intentionally trying to now tank.  Tyrod didn't allow 300 rush yards to the Saints.

33 minutes ago, CRA said:

makes no sense....

Buffalo been OVERACHIEVING.  They are 5-4 w/ Tyrod who had all his WRs traded away....and he has been solid overall.  Why would any team bench him if they weren't simply intentionally trying to now tank.  Tyrod didn't allow 300 rush yards to the Saints.

They are probably protecting him unlike the Panthers did with Cam. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

They are probably protecting him unlike the Panthers did with Cam. 

I bet the GM already knows he gone next year....

and I bet GM also is aware Tyrod got an injury clause that would force them to pay about 30 million to him for a career ender. 

27 minutes ago, CRA said:

I bet the GM already knows he gone next year....

and I bet GM also is aware Tyrod got an injury clause that would force them to pay about 30 million to him for a career ender. 

Damn I need that clause in my life lol. 

2 minutes ago, TNPanther said:

Is there a bigger sack of poo on this planet Earth than that fugwad? Seriously. If I ever saw that guy in person I'd fight him.

#triggered

I call it the Skip Bayless effect.....to many of these sports dudes basically start creating gimmicks for exposure and talk.    Like Skip always trashing Aaron Rodgers and hyping The Golden Calf of Bristol.  Skip knows sports.  Skip just is smart enough to realize knowing sports is only part of his job.  He needs suck people into entertainment. 

Archived