• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Jets Game Day Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Mikey815 said:

Swell we don’t have a backup qb if cam is hurt and poor wr group

now do what... funch...olsen,..... CMC...yea...nobody to catch the ball? how bout nobody smart enough to use that trio?...NE would wear them out...not to mention the opposing defence...nother exuse..get in line.

1 minute ago, Pimpdaddy said:

now do what... funch...olsen,..... CMC...yea...nobody to catch the ball? how bout nobody smart enough to use that trio?...NE would wear them out...not to mention the opposing defence...nother exuse..get in line.

None of them are wide receivers and cam missed Olsen and cmc all day

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I have no idea who might be out there on the couch at WR, but we should've been using this bye week to take a look at some guys. Someone is gonna have to step up at WR if we're going to have any shot at making any real noise. Hopefully we'll be getting Olsen back full go soon, but we can't be playing with essentially only one WR.

Even abbrederis is better

4 minutes ago, Mikey815 said:

I don’t understand cam ignoring cmc The guy would catch 120 balls from brees or brady. Cam doesn’t want him to succeed ? Doesn’t make sense

I agree 100%. So, before we go claim new receiver(s) are needed (as some suggest)...we should utilize the ones we have first and see how that works.

Archived