• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darryl Worley played like our best CB today

Rags

That's not even to say he had a good game, just he played the best.

Our CBs very often look lost in zone. Way more comfortable in off man or press man coverages.

We need to run this more, especially with as blitz heavy as we are. We also need to upgrade the talent in our secondary. 

Worst thing that happened was Gettleman rescinding that damn franchise tag on Norman. Bradberry is at best a 2, and Worley & Seymour should be depth. Adams has played decent, but KurtCo needs to be replaced. It’s obvious Norman made him, and got him paid as well.

So many holes on the team. We’ve gotta knock these next few drafts out the park, and get young and better fast. Holes on both offense and defense.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We looked utterly lost and overwhelmed in all facets of the game today. Out played, out coached, out everything 

Outplayed definitely.

Out coached, for once, I don't entirely agree with.

Our players were in position, a lot. There were several little things that came down to execution that we just fuged up on.

Tackling, dropped passes, poor blocking by people not just named Kalil, penalties.

Players have to do better.

Just now, Rags said:

Outplayed definitely.

Out coached, for once, I don't entirely agree with.

Our players were in position, a lot. There were several little things that came down to execution that we just fuged up on.

Tackling, dropped passes, poor blocking by people not just named Kalil, penalties.

Players have to do better.

One of the main reasons I said out-coached is because of how we approached the game defensively prior to Shaq getting banged up. We were playing very passively only rushing four and mistakenly thinking we could sit back in coverage. When he went out we got a lot more aggressive and started having a lot more defensive success. 

18 minutes ago, Rags said:

Kurt should also be replaced. He's smart just...limited.

Not athletic enough for FS and not physically enough for SS.

Keep him for depth but...he's hurting us out there.

Didnt start loooking like poo til he got stuck back there with Bradberry, Worley, and old man Adams.  It's not coincidence. 

Bradberry has been very disappointing overall this year. i had high hopes that he would start to look Josh-Norman-esque but i guess there's no replacing Batman....

speaking of... when is his contract up? i have it on good faith from sources in All-Pro that he would like to return to Carolina one day, especially with Gettleman gone.

Archived