• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My plan this off-season..

WOW!!

4 minutes ago, ncsfinest21 said:

I see Moton making a contribution next year and maybe pushing kalil to the opposite side. Or we try save money and not resign norwell and see if moton can fill that roll. Rather the 1st scenario pan out.

I would definitely go DE and Safety in the 1st 2 rounds.. The defense needs a injection of starting potential youth at those positions.. Oline can wait till later in the draft..

8 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I would definitely go DE and Safety in the 1st 2 rounds.. The defense needs a injection of starting potential youth at those positions.. Oline can wait till later in the draft..

Depending on what's on the board, I would even ponder the C out of Ohio St, Billy Price in the late first. Not sexy nor my first choice, but can be plugged in immediately and pay dividends. I love Ryan, but I feel like this season is a glimpse into the next few, and he will be 33 at the start of next season.

8 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Ronnie Harrison in the 1st, Duke Ejiofor in the 2nd.

If we do win it all and Peppers retires, then may have to go FA/trade for another DE.

11 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

Depending on what's on the board, I would even ponder the C out of Ohio St, Billy Price in the late first. Not sexy nor my first choice, but can be plugged in immediately and pay dividends. I love Ryan, but I feel like this season is a glimpse into the next few, and he will be 33 at the start of next season.

Larsen hasn't been bad and maybe Kali's replacement already..

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Calvin Ridley

Good young WR.. But again it's another young WR on a team with to many of them.. You need to add a vet in this system to help right away.. Another young will take time to develop and Cam isn't getting any younger.. Defense up front and in the secondary is the better use of the draft.. But a FA vet WR can come in and help right away.. And not a Russell Shepard type.. Somebody who has actually been something.. Do the same thing that Philly did for Wents .. When they gave him Alshon..

11 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Calvin Ridley

Would be the only WR I'd want in the first round

Not to say players like St. Brown are trash, but Ridley is more primed to help right away. Great route runner, solid hands and competes for the ball.

He'd pair well with Devin.

That being said I don't think he makes it to us if we're not picking in the top 15.

Anyway draft is weak after Chubb and Key are off the board in terms of pass rushers. Few solid guys like Harold Landry out of BC and Hubbard from OSU but there's a huge gap between them and Chubb/Key. Hell guys like Barnett would probably go before Landry and Hubbard this year.

Josh Jackson is my favorite CB this year and I'd be super stoked if we left the first round with him. Super smart and instinctual, great size, and not afraid to tackle. Ball Hawk too, gives us a playmaker we desperately need.

Minkah Fitzpatrick is my other top choice for our 1st round pick, he's a Saftey that can play anywhere on the field. Great tackler, and knows where he should be on the field at all times.

Archived