• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That Packers #26th ranked Defense...

Hotsauce

They are amoung one of the worst ranked defenses we have faced in the league. We “should” be able to move the ball on offense. They let Cleveland hang 21 points and take them into OT today.

However we will almost certainly be facing Aaron Rodgers returning from his IR hiatus. Our Defense will need to get to him early and keep him out of rhythm. 

Also, I kinda wish Tony Romo would call this game with Rodgers returning. We would be hearing PTSD flashbacks live on air from when we took Romo out of the Thanksgiving game in ‘15. 

10 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

If Rodgers is %100 he will torch this secondary with ease, he will remind everyone why he’s the best QB in football.

This is the only game remaining in the schedule I’m not confident in what so ever 

I'm worried that the Packers will be very rejuvenated.   They are still a big long shot for the playoffs but they have met their goal of being 7-6 when Rodgers returns.  If he's back we will need our best effort to win.  This defense's performance against Brees this year does not have me optimistic for their ability to stop Rodgers.

A good Panthers team should always be feared in December, the way they stifled an elite Minnesota team today who would've had at least 2 more touchdowns w/o the defense showing up I'm not worried about the last 3 games, they'll take care of business at the stadium and they probably don't even need to beat Atlanta to make the playoffs, but will go for the w anyway to get the division crown (N.O. has to lose another game for that to happen of course).

2 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

If Rodgers is %100 he will torch this secondary with ease, he will remind everyone why he’s the best QB in football.

This is the only game remaining in the schedule I’m not confident in what so ever 

Weren’t you one of those that said Carolina would lose 38-10 to the Vikings?

2 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

I'm worried that the Packers will be very rejuvenated.   They are still a big long shot for the playoffs but they have met their goal of being 7-6 when Rodgers returns.  If he's back we will need our best effort to win.  This defense's performance against Brees this year does not have me optimistic for their ability to stop Rodgers.

Actually we played Brees very well. It seems like people forget the punt return fumble, punter turning the ball over, Peppers penalty and Matt Kalils 30 yards of Face Mask penalties and Funchess stone hands in that game.

those plays,.. the game was a lot closer than the score.

Archived