• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any interest in Kenny Britt??

WOW!!

27 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

yeah we are crucifying a dude for a incident years ago and labeling him a thug, that doesn't fly, doesn't have a steady behavior of it like talib and pacman jones, it's retarded to take one incident and let that define someone for and entirety.

He just isn't a good football player anymore. That's what I am using to define him. He doesn't even try. I don't know if you follow the browns, but the guy was skipping practice and going out to clubs on game nights. Pass.

23 hours ago, over the legal limit said:

Jerry Richardson and Ron Rivera are not going to sign a thug who wont stand up for the Anthem. 

That thug will not step foot on BOA in a black and blue jersey. 

I read this and immediately thought of the triggered poo storm incoming. Didn't even have to get to the bottom of the page lol

2 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

He just isn't a good football player anymore. That's what I am using to define him. He doesn't even try. I don't know if you follow the browns, but the guy was skipping practice and going out to clubs on game nights. Pass.

That’s fair criticism, I’m referring to posters calling him a thug

Kenny Britt is a lazy, lethargic WR who hasn't been good in years.

He's given up on routes and given up on blocking plenty of times the past few seasons.

I swear some of you guys just go by names alone.

I'm sure this will be another great pars signing. Like Michael Floyd. And Chad Ochocinco.

I don’t see how he would have hurt us with Sheppard being completely worthless. Byrd could do his end around sand screens which seem like his only money plays.

He was a lazy piece of poo no doubt but that lazy piece of poo is better than Sheppard. Anyone argue that?

Archived