• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo Williams claims he's still in game shape despite sitting on the couch every Sunday, waiting for the "right organization" to call

Bourbarian

Just now, faninsc said:

I watch GMFB and saw this.  I commend Kay, Nate, Kyle, and Peter for keeping their cool when he basically insulted them.  I will be surprised if Dwill is on that show again.  

and it was right after nate just gave him an overly generous intro.

wouldn't make that mistake again.

Just now, rayzor said:

and it was right after nate just gave him an overly generous intro.

wouldn't make that mistake again.

Nate did a good job taking up for Kyle and Peter.  I also thought it was funny when they made jabs in the charades segment afterwards.  I watch GMFB all the time, I love the show.  I don't think I have ever seen Kay that quiet with a guest.  No wonder the Panthers released him.

Just now, EgoDogg said:

I also watched it live. Never really jumped on the hate d-will bandwagon. But he was a royal asshole. The tension was high this morning, and that show is about as fun and calm as any show on tv, usually.

Wasn't he.  They really didn't have anything to say and held their cool.  Having watched this show from the beginning they were all speechless which isn't the norm.  I wonder what the interview was suppose to be about - they seemed to be taken off guard by the direction it took.

recap:

deangelo starts saying he's not retired, he just doesn't have a job

-he's not playing for minimum wage

-he doesn't feel like he should practice when it's too hot or too cold outside

-he asks if the panel watches football and says it's ridiculous that they think the patriots beat the steelers

-he insults Brandt because he played college football at Princeton

-Brandt takes offense and tells Deangelo he doesn't know what he's talking about

-deangelo continues to make an ass out of himself

-Nate sticks up for Brandt

-Deangelo tries to make up for being a disrespectful ass, Pete says "I think we're done"

Wow what a total asshole Deangelo continues to be.

Archived