• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo Williams claims he's still in game shape despite sitting on the couch every Sunday, waiting for the "right organization" to call

Bourbarian

Finally watched the clip in it's entirety.  I can say without a shred of doubt that this guy is a major dickhole and showed his true colors of exactly what many around here have known of him for quite some time.  Hopefully his social media facade comes crashing down, although it really doesn't matter because he knows he's no longer relevant in the NFL, so might as well go crazy and create drama to keep his mentions up.

20 hours ago, Dingo_ate_Babies said:

That was harsh, but I think I see his point. You have people in the media who've never touched a football ever in their life, who think they can give a qualified opinion on the topic. Hence why athletes don't respect most members of the media, unless they were someone who played at the professional level.

I don't see his point. 

Did the greatest coach of all time play in the NFL?  Did all the guys who scouted DeAngleo play in the NFL?  All his coordinators or skill position coaches? The entire "you have to play in the NFL" argument to be knowledgeable argument  is weak as fug. 

DeAngelo went in with a clear plan to bash those dudes.  Didn't even take 2 seconds to even bother knowing who they were.  Hence why he didn't even know one was a Princeton running back.  Then clowned small schools....despite plenty of NFL football players have LONG come from small programs.

59 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

i think his homer came out, they made a valid point about how ne has owned the steelers and d will threw a jab at the wrong guy. should have apologize once he said he played at the college level, but he doubled down and the interview spirals downward after that. bad set

Yea, ironically I think he would have gained some respect if he was gonna playfully clown someone but then realized he fuged up and the guy did play so he apologized or backed it up and gave him props instead of looking about as dumb as possible by saying "you got that education".

Like...uhh....yea...yea he does....that's uh....uhh...that's a good thing DWill...uh...you know that right? no? you're that retarded? ooooookkkkkkk

The best burn out of the whole interview was when homie said "how can we plug your show". Now that was a good diss, not some "you went to an ivy league school after I fuged up and said you didn't play". oh and "you didn't play in the NFL". That's not even elementary school level diss.

1 hour ago, Fox007 said:

Yea, ironically I think he would have gained some respect if he was gonna playfully clown someone but then realized he fuged up and the guy did play so he apologized or backed it up and gave him props instead of looking about as dumb as possible by saying "you got that education".

Like...uhh....yea...yea he does....that's uh....uhh...that's a good thing DWill...uh...you know that right? no? you're that retarded? ooooookkkkkkk

The best burn out of the whole interview was when homie said "how can we plug your show". Now that was a good diss, not some "you went to an ivy league school after I fuged up and said you didn't play". oh and "you didn't play in the NFL". That's not even elementary school level diss.

I like kyle brandt, he gave d will mutiple chances to just apologize and let go, I think he even goes on about d will be better then taking shots at him. Hats off to kyle, nad look for d will

Archived