• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

We lose: The Falcons make the playoffs.

We win: The Seahawks make the playoffs.

Not a fan of either outcome, but obviously I'd rather we win.

Well, since the fail-can'ts are our mortal enemies, I know what my preference is.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

We point to that Bears loss and think "damn"...but I like to point to that Redskins choke job when they were up 15 points with 3 minutes to go and lost to the Saints.

I said it in the other thread. Going 1-1 against the Vikings and Bears doesn't surprise me.

Which one we beat and which one we lost to is the part that comes out of Bizzaro World.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I said it in the other thread. Going 1-1 against the Vikings and Bears doesn't surprise me.

Which one we beat and which one we lost to is the part that comes out of Bizzaro World.

At the beginning of the year, almost everyone would take where we are. 11-5, or 12-4 is a really good year. Does it really matter how we got here? Or how messed up the NFC is this year?

We have a pretty darn good Defense. And we have Cam friggin' Newton. I would not count us out of this thing. Not by a long shot.

And back to your regularly scheduled program.

Archived