• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With new ownership will we finally stop this whole only drafting choirboy thing?

GoobyPls

As if ownership has any room to pass judgement on a player with a past

We should of drafted Dede Westbrook and Dalvin Cook, but old Jerry had his moral compass out.

If Josh Gordon is available we should move heaven and earth to bring him to Carolina 

2 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

We've drafted plenty of bad dudes.... Just not the really obvious ones. What do you expect? Hurndog to send scouts into prisons? I would prefer talented guys with minimal criminal concerns. 

we could target only weed related offenders...thats not really a crime.

Never had a problem with drafting decent young men with a clean record. At the end of the day we watch the NFL to be entertained but these guys are role models for our children and communities. They get paid significantly more than the average human being for having god given talents that 99% of us don’t possess and the least they can do is not be a fug up. 

Plus its good business. You wanna pay a guy to have him sit at home (i.e Greg Hardy 2014) while we have to let someone of value walk with the money you paid the other guy?

1 hour ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I’m hoping so, people make mistakes, no need in condemning a guy if he’s clean his act up since said incident. We have scouts getting paid thousands/millions, shouldn’t be hard to tell if a guy has truly cleaned his act up

that's right , and where better to bring a player like that to... wouldn't this type team be a good example for players like that ...redemption is a wonderful thing

3 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

we could target only weed related offenders...thats not really a crime.

We've drafted plenty of weed offenders. We have some on the team right now. Guys like Frank Alexander wasted cap space and potential because they couldn't trick the test. 

We don't need to target weed offenders.... just good football players that won't get suspended or arrested. 

When weed is no longer tested by the NFL, I don't mind the potheads.

1 minute ago, heel31ok said:

that's right , and where better to bring a player like that to... wouldn't this type team be a good example for players like that ...redemption is a wonderful thingh

Exactly, and people act like we can’t just released,trade,etc a player if he can’t get his act together with minimum repercussion 

Archived