• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons choking, Saints losing in Playoffs, Shula Fired, is this the best non-Panther football weekend ever???

Hotsauce

Just now, GeorgiaBoyz said:

You bums went 1&done but this is a satisfying post season .. what a bunch of scrubs. Lol. Never in my life have I cared about who lost or won outside of my team enough for it to be “satisfying” you guys take being a loser franchise to another level. Not worse than the Saints but definitely 2nd. 

Not sure if you knew this, but um...did you know that the falcons blew a 28-3 lead in the super bowl?  That was pretty satisfying.

7 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

Also special shout outs to the Jags going to the AFC Championship by way of knocking out the Steelers!

Saints lose in epic fashion!  Then have to match their sorry loser asses back out onto the field for the final kick...

Falcons CHOKE again!

Mike Shula, who everyone thought would be back next year, gets FIRED and is replaced by one of our generations great offensive minds!!!

This seriously has been the best non Panther football week ever!!!

Am I missing anything else??  What say you???

I'm happy.

28 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

You bums went 1&done but this is a satisfying post season .. what a bunch of scrubs. Lol. Never in my life have I cared about who lost or won outside of my team enough for it to be “satisfying” you guys take being a loser franchise to another level. Not worse than the Saints but definitely 2nd. 

We’re a loser franchise 2 but we definitely don’t & never have been happy seeing another team lose enough to make threads or talk about it all year. Especially after going 1 & done or missing the playoffs. Lol. 

lol now i'm hard.

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

We’re a loser franchise 

So on your first point, obviously you care enough about someone else’s team to: A) create a log in and post/talk poo on another teams message board.  I’m willing to be 99% of fans of every team doesn’t care enough about their rivals that much.  B) Not Only did you create a log in, you came back a week later after we were eliminated to our board, which was two weeks later than when your team played our team.  Admit it, your obsessed with Cam Newton and the Panthers.

I completely agree with your second point.

And finally, the Falcons blew a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl last year, and just blew a lead this year in the playoffs.  Suck it Falcons

Common man, we got beat fair and square...didn't choke.  Had a chance at the end but couldn't get it done against a great D.  Microcosm of the season right there with there bad playcallimg. Neal kneeing the ball to Eagles defender before half was turning point.  NFC South ate it's own this year. All of these teams where beat to he'll by each other come playoff time and nobody got bye.

6 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

We’re a loser franchise 2 but we definitely don’t & never have been happy seeing another team lose enough to make threads or talk about it all year. Especially after going 1 & done or missing the playoffs. Lol. 

You cared enough to post a rant on another fans board, just saying.  

Jimmy's gonna rustle.

fug the falcons and saints.

The only way last night could've been sweeter is if the saints refused to come out for the extra point & there was a Make a Wish kid on the sidelines who through some crazy rule was officially part of the team & the Vikes let them run it in for two.

I would term it a pretty brutal postseason for all 3 NFCS playoff teams, even if Panthers fans are happy Shula is gone:

1) Falcons choke yet again, though nowhere near as epically as in their major opus last year. 

2) Panthers lose their third game of the season to the Saints and none were particularly close. 

3) Saints on the receiving end of one of the most brutal, inexplicable endings to a game they had in the bag. 

Definitely a week to forget for all involved. 

12 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

The post was about how we felt with Shula gone and our division rivals vanquished. 

Apparently you have nothing better to do than espouse how you're an emotionally mature fan?   How big of you.  Came over to the Panthers board for that?  Your funny.  I hope you stick around.

You were right about one thing though, you are a loser franchise.   

Archived