• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

happy birthday Drew Brees

MVPccaffrey

I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints draft a QB especially if Mayfield falls .  They might even trade up for him or Josh Allen, or get a dude like Mason Rudolph in 2nd round. 

Brees will probably retire after next season. He'll easily have these records if he plays for 1 more season 

• #1 in Total Career Passing Yards (Currently #3)
  • #1 in Passes Completed (Currently #2)
  • #2 in Passing TDs (Currently tied with Brady for #3) (Too far away from Manning to get #1 )

part of me thinks he would have retired if the saints won it all. Not going out like that though. He is in fine shape but you never know when the noodle arm will strike. He's lucky he has a running game to fall back on now. If the saints go all in on Defense and hit another home run draft it might be our worst nightmare.

13 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints draft a QB especially if Mayfield falls .  They might even trade up for him or Josh Allen, or get a dude like Mason Rudolph in 2nd round. 

Brees will probably retire after next season. He'll easily have these records if he plays for 1 more season 

• #1 in Total Career Passing Yards (Currently #3)
  • #1 in Passes Completed (Currently #2)
  • #2 in Passing TDs (Currently tied with Brady for #3) (Too far away from Manning to get #1 )

Taysom Hill is loved by Sean Payton, I guarantee you he gets a shot at the starting job.

This loss is eerily reminiscent of Farve losing in the playoffs with the vikings to the saints...end of an era.  I'll be glad when he's hung it up, but credit where it's due, guy is one of the greatest ever, sucks he played in a shithole that couldn't help him get even a second shot at a superbowl.

Archived