• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Report states Cam had "substantial" knee damage

CarolinaSunday

59 minutes ago, TheRed said:

There should be more discussion about the ineptitude of this staff. They've been riding Cam's coattails for years. How many winning seasons would we have had the last several years without Cam's legs to save us? Meanwhile we're just filling coaching positions hiring from within and fans are giving each other high fives.

WE KNOW

31 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

So was MLK, Ali, X, Obama, and Kaepernick. Someone has to fight the good fight, but then again you wouldn’t know anything about it and I don’t blame you for it. When you’re black you have to stick up for Cam in a different way because of all the cloaked racists that simply attack him because he’s a black man playing QB. 

I’m not comparing The Red to any of those other guys or even Kaepernick, because I know the hate that comes with that. I will however, point out that each of those were also hated in their time. I’d be shocked if any of those that gave you pie come from the black community, because most of those know where Red is coming from. 

What? That’s not what I’m talking about.

I agree with a lot of what Red says in that regard. Most here know my feelings on that subject.

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

He's one of the toughest QB's this league has ever seen.

It's a shame our fanbase doesn't appreciate him more.

He nearly shreds his knee carrying the run game, and you've got people losing their minds over footwork.

What does that have to do with mechanics? No one discredits his toughness or ability to run. 

Its a fair assessment that cam can improve his footwork. We still love our QB. No one is perfect 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Maybe, but it's still something that'll sit in the back of my mind this offseason.

We haven't always had good luck with medical stuff.

I think that we'd have heard something more by now if it was that big of an issue.  But,  you never know. 

38 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

So was MLK, Ali, X, Obama, and Kaepernick. Someone has to fight the good fight, but then again you wouldn’t know anything about it and I don’t blame you for it. When you’re black you have to stick up for Cam in a different way because of all the cloaked racists that simply attack him because he’s a black man playing QB. 

I’m not comparing The Red to any of those other guys or even Kaepernick, because I know the hate that comes with that. I will however, point out that each of those were also hated in their time. I’d be shocked if any of those that gave you pie come from the black community, because most of those know where Red is coming from. 

What the fu** does this have to do with football man. 

5 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

WE KNOW

Apparently not because people are still making excuses for Gettleman (Matt Kalil contract), and shrieking about draft picks from over a decade ago.

You can't discuss front office failures here unless it involves how terrible Hurney is which we already know.

3 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Apparently not because people are still making excuses for Gettleman (Matt Kalil contract), and shrieking about draft picks from over a decade ago.

You can't discuss front office failures here unless it involves how terrible Hurney is which we already know.

You’ve made your arguments pretty clear in the hundreds upon hundreds of posts you’ve made on the issue even when they’re unsolicited. That’s why you’re tiresome and alienating the people who actually agree with you.

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

He's one of the toughest QB's this league has ever seen.

It's a shame our fanbase doesn't appreciate him more.

He nearly shreds his knee carrying the run game, and you've got people losing their minds over footwork.

Hopefully Norv will help with all of that. Sounds like he really wants to hone Cam's pocket presence and throwing, while still using Cam's running ability in a way that doesn't get him killed. Should help with the haters.

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

You are getting so tiresome

Was he wrong though? I'm not turning it political like other posters have, but the fact is that TheRed was right. For whatever reason, people even in the Panthers fan base do not appreciate Cam.

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

You’ve made your arguments pretty clear in the hundreds upon hundreds of posts you’ve made on the issue even when they’re unsolicited. That’s why you’re tiresome and alienating the people who actually agree with you.

By people, you mean yourself. It's not lost on me that almost every poster giving you pie for that post has made excuses for DG.

Every few months you do this where you dance around in front of me begging for attention.

I've given it to you. You're welcome.

Just now, TheRed said:

By people, you mean yourself. It's not lost on me that almost every poster giving you pie for that post has made excuses for DG.

Every few months you do this where you dance around in front of me begging for attention.

I've given it to you. You're welcome.

Thank you for not actually addressing the post of mine that you just quoted. Bye.

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Thank you for not actually addressing the post of mine that you just quoted. Bye.

Hold up a sec.

You bull rush into this thread, immediately bypass not only the OP but the content of my post that you quoted just to take a personal jab at me, and you're going to posture about someone else not addressing a post?

But I'm insane? Oooookay.

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

Hold up a sec.

You bull rush into this thread, immediately bypass not only the OP but the content of my post that you quoted just to take a personal jab at me, and you're going to posture about someone else not addressing a post?

But I'm insane? Oooookay.

Please answer my post. Why do you keep posting the same thing over and over?

Archived