• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Official. Hurney is the GM

AppHeel

7 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Dude, Gettleman wanted Rivera to hire a different OC than Shula back in 2013 but Ron wanted Shula. 

Shula was Ron's boy from Day One.

But I am enjoying your creative writing skills in fiction.

Yea....that's just not the case at all.

Weird story.

Notice how the people with connections to the organization are basically saying, "Yeah, that story is true, although I would maybe characterize it a bit differently," - see my earlier post for the tweaks I would make for accuracy - while the simple-minded fanboys are the ones rejecting it out of hand.

Hint, guys: Where is Mike Shula now?

There honestly should be separate forums for people in the know vs. people who just watch on TV. No offense meant.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Because the reality is there was never anything to the charges.

I'm certainly a big critic of Hurney, but that doesn't mean I believe he's a wife beater or anything of that sort. Those charges were never credible.

As far as the Panthers, Richardson does still have power. But he's not going to get to keep it.

I never believed he was a stalker, as claimed. I still wonder who paid her to let that claim stand. 

As for the rest of it, pointing squarely at you Mr. Richardson. 

I may be wrong but the way all the ducks been lining up. I don’t believe he’s going anywhere short of an owner vote.

Archived