• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stewart released "confirmed"

Captain Obvious

51 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Agreed.

Not having consecutive winning seasons over an eleven year period plus five straight years of not making the playoffs is by far a superior performance.

I mean seriously, who needs four playoff performances in five years when you can have three in eleven instead?

Uh, okay? Not sure why you felt the need to include Hurneys first tenure here but ok lol. You do realize it's possible for them both to suck, right? The 2014 playoff appearance is a joke to tout as an accomplishment. In that case we might as well add six more "good" seasons for Hurney when we went 7-9 or 8-8. 

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Uh, okay? Not sure why you felt the need to include Hurneys first tenure here but ok lol. You do realize it's possible for them both to suck, right? The 2014 playoff appearance is a joke to tout as an accomplishment. In that case we might as well add six more "good" seasons for Hurney when we went 7-9 or 8-8. 

Yeah, I'm not sure why a guy's past performance in the same job would matter.

And on that note, I'm expecting a dominant performance from Matt Kalil at left tackle this season.

I'd add that discrediting the 2014 season still puts Gettleman at 3 out of 5.  I can check the math if you like, but I'm fairly certain that's still a higher percentage than 3 out of 11.

4 hours ago, Uncfan said:

Hurney sucks . Hope he goes to the Giants with morwell and runs all over teams . Gettleman is building a power house in New York and we are sitting on our ass losing players left and right . Time to wake up Hurney !!! You just made us worse and getting linked by gettleman which would gladly take our players . I'm so damn mad this is unacceptable 

giphy.gif

newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David Newton ESPN Staff Writer 

Running back Jonathan Stewart, released on Wednesday by the Carolina Panthers, sent this message via social media: ‘'Thank you Carolina for an amazing 10 years! Grateful to God for the many blessings he's given me and my family through the panther organization and the Charlotte community! Thank you panther nation for all of the love over the years! I will always #KeepPounding. ‘

3 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Running back Jonathan Stewart, released on Wednesday by the Carolina Panthers, sent this message via social media: ‘'Thank you Carolina for an amazing 10 years! Grateful to God for the many blessings he's given me and my family through the panther organization and the Charlotte community! Thank you panther nation for all of the love over the years! I will always #KeepPounding. ‘

Going to miss that guy.

9 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Pure ass

Archived