• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Legal Tampering

NJPanthers12

Midnight good sir. We will know where the top tier guys go on Monday and Tuesday. They can agree to terms but can’t sign. So stuff will get leaked. Rumor is ARob will go to San Fran or Chicago, so that will disappoint many. But I assume he wil Be one of the first to go. 

Edit: I got the wrong 12..my bad

Clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with, the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2017 player contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 14. However, a contract cannot be executed with a new club until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 14.

https://operations.nfl.com/football-ops/league-governance/2018-important-nfl-dates/

Edit: Can't actually find a time on the 12th that you can begin...

Edit 2: According to this old article it starts at noon tomorrow

The NFL tweaked this phase of the league calendar for 2016, cutting this negotiating period from three days to two. The period began at noon Monday and ends at 4 p.m. ET on Wednesday. Additionally, the league has loosened restrictions on how teams and agents can negotiate during this period.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000641702/article/what-is-the-legal-tampering-period

1 hour ago, steven8989 said:

Guess what by this time next week Torrey Smith will be our only deal we have done. Lol and I will be able to tell Saca I told you so. Quit with all the crappy threads dude.

Some people create multiple crappy threads. Some people act like some whiny old bitch in every thread. Everyone has their, thing.

Archived