• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tyrann Matthieu officially a FA

unicar15

1 hour ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Just saying: if Hurney were to find a way to get him here, I wouldn't say a single bad thing about Hurney for at least a full calendar year.

I second this^, but I think between Breeland, Peppers, and Smith that we fuged ourselves out of cap space, sad thing is... None of those 3 will be solid fills, especially Pep playing only sparingly 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Seriously though, what is the deal with the recent swapping around of safeties between the Saints and Panthers? Roman Harper, Jairus Byrd, now Kurt Coleman all within the last couple of seasons.

Similar defensive schemes I'd assume

The release of #AZCardinals S Tyrann Mathieu is more about his value in this new Steve Wilks defense than about his overall ability. Similar to the #Panthers, they invest their money in other positions.

127 replies325 retweets1,004 likes

Retweet

4 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

The release of #AZCardinals S Tyrann Mathieu is more about his value in this new Steve Wilks defense than about his overall ability. Similar to the #Panthers, they invest their money in other positions.

127 replies325 retweets1,004 likes

Retweet

If he wants to continue to leave his DBs on an island while he blitzes like a mad man, he may want to rethink that philosophy. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Louisiana is one of only seven states that I've never been to along with Mississippi, Alabama, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Maine and New Hampshire. Maine and New Hampshire are the only two remaining that I'd care to check off the list.

Man Alabama is awesome if you love football!!! War Eagle

2 hours ago, unicar15 said:

Just got cut by Wilks. Not sure if this means he doesn’t fit scheme similar to ours...but he’s an upgrade at either safety position and Hurney could still draft one to complete the secondary overhaul.

Since he hurt his ACL he has lost a step and had a huge contract. They wanted him to reduce and he said no.

1 hour ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Hurney would have to make the tough cuts in order for us to be in the market, td and kalil, which we have viable replacements already in place.

these guys should really be taking pay cuts

Man you are not lying my friend!!! TD has lost a step and if both him and Kalil are really in this for one more shot at a title they would restructure to bring in help, but as it stands right now we are way behind competing with the likes of the Vikings or Eagles.

Archived