• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breeland failed physical *update* non football injury

Captain Obvious

3 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Need to go get Parker or Reid, and draft a CB and S high in the draft.

I really want to wait on Breeland, but it wouldn’t be smart for either party (panthers or Breeland) to wait.

I doubt he gets much interest after he failed our physical for legitimate reasons. He will either have to wait or take a huge cut in pay. 

I have a feeling Tyrann Matheiu and Eric Ebron just got a lot more likely... Hurney magic corner rd 1 also much more likely also would really hope Ryan Kalil is cut free up some more space to fill / overhaul roster holes in preparation for the draft 

Just now, Cracka McNasty said:

Mine was more philosophical.

I don't really care one way or the other what we do with Butler. 

I know, it wasn’t bad. But it did try to deflect the point. We can’t keep trying to plug leaks just to spring another one. 

I personally would prefer we keep him and our DL strong. 

Now Hurney has to draft 5 starters or pick up a cheaper vet at some posistions.

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I don' really understand cutting him over an infected cut though, unless we just got cold feet about investing that much in him?  Why not keep him and allow him to start the year on PUP if need be?

CBA, NFLPA and Non-football related injuries. He could get the graft done and we could still sign him after. But we can’t be liable if something happens to him because of football to a non football injury.

at least that’s my understanding or Hurney is trying to throw the bank at another player, but that comes with legalities as well.

Archived