• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breeland failed physical *update* non football injury

Captain Obvious

5 minutes ago, DelhommesTheMan said:

I'm happy about this, i didn't like the Breeland signing to begin with.  this dude got smoked every time i watched him play.  Then again so did Worley, but two wrongs don't make a right and atleast Worley was cheap.

Yeah, fug Breeland he's trash. 

index.jpg

9 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

CBA, NFLPA and Non-football related injuries. He could get the graft done and we could still sign him after. But we can’t be liable if something happens to him because of football to a non football injury.

at least that’s my understanding or Hurney is trying to throw the bank at another player, but that comes with legalities as well.

Yeah, as I was typing that I was thinking it' probably more along the lines of your first paragraph...  I think we COULD hold onto him under the signed contract and designate him as PUP, but the issue is, if it is a pre-existing injury and it doesn' heal properly, we definitely don't want to risk it and be held responsible for the contract.

Oh well, maybe we can re-visit it once he's fully healed.

6 minutes ago, Stirs. said:

Hahahahahha I can't be the only one happy? He's terrible I watched enough redskin games living in va to know he is garbage ! 

i live in Maryland also man And I used to tell redskin fans that he was a weak link. Im not to bothered by this situation everything happens for a reason. Maybe the football gods will bless us with the badger

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, as I was typing that I was thinking it' probably more along the lines of your first paragraph...  I think we COULD hold onto him under the signed contract and designate him as PUP, but the issue is, if it is a pre-existing injury and it doesn' heal properly, we definitely don't want to risk it and be held responsible for the contract.

Oh well, maybe we can re-visit it once he's fully healed.

I probably wouldn't count on him just sitting around and waiting on us.

If he shops around, he might find another team willing to pass him, so why not look?

If you were in his spot, wouldn't you?

Archived