• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What players do you expect to be there at 24

AU-panther

For all of you draft experts, name your top 5 players that you think have a realistic shot at being there when we pick at 24.  Also name your one "won't be there guy" that you think and hope might fall on draft night to us.  Try to pick someone who at least has a small chance of falling.

Top 5

Guice, Hurst, Jackson, Green, Hernandez

Might fall:  Davenport

No clue. There's a handful of players I'd love to have that I'm pretty sure will be gone (Bradley Chubb, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Detain James, etc) but at 24 there will likely be a couple of players go that we thought would be there and maybe we'll get lucky and have a couple of guys there who we thought would be gone. Prior to the combine I thought Josh Jackson was a slam dunk top 15 pick but after looking really raw in on-field drills I think there's a decent chance he's there. If he is I hope we don't even hesitate. Draft him.

Just now, Troys99x3 said:

As am I, unfortunately I think he will be the first corner taken. 

Eh. Josh Jackson had a "disappointing combine" so he may just be where we're around.

Denzel Ward's who I expect to be one of the first off the board. He's got all the measurables for it too. I can see Josh Jackson falling more so than not, and I'd love him.

8 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Eh. Josh Jackson had a "disappointing combine" so he may just be where we're around.

Denzel Ward's who I expect to be one of the first off the board. He's got all the measurables for it too. I can see Josh Jackson falling more so than not, and I'd love him.

Unless we trade up about 10 picks, there's not a chance we land him. 23 teams won't pass.

37 minutes ago, Nails said:

Ronnie Harrison.  The Falcons caught flak after “reaching” for Neal but are damned glad they did now.  Harrison is a beast and may not make it past the Steelers at 28, but will be there at 24.  Take him.

I like Harrison, but I'd honestly rather have Reid. He's just the harder type of safety to find and the exact type of safety that we need. Those sideline to sideline center fielder deep cover guys are hard to find. Not sure I'd spend a 1st rounder on an in the box thumper like Harrison. Harrison is avoiding running and doing agility drills like the plague. He's slow and stiff and he's smart enough to know it. That doesn't mean he can't be a very good NFL player (Kam Chancellor) but it does mean he's not the type of player that you take in the 1st round and maybe not even the 2nd.

Archived