• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rams Have Offered Pick #23 For Odell Beckham Jr.

bobsfoodbasics

Questionable videos, fighting with kicker nets, he even tried to kill one of our players when he hit Josh so many times in the head with his helmet.  I don't pretend to be expert but I can't really know why anyone would want this player specially over an long time worth much money.  I think he will bust next year at the latest 2019.  Time bomb that we should leave alone.

3 minutes ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

What I don’t understand is how year after year we talk about how we can’t ger certain players because of our salary cap situation. Yet year after year teams like the Rams go after everyone under the sun. Given I am not well informed on how the whole salary cap thing works.

gurley, goff, donald, etc are all on rookie deals still

14 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

The giants would be beyond stupid to trade Odell for a late first round pick, unless I get a top 10 pick I wouldn’t even think about trading him.

teams have been much more stupid than that though.

maybe the Giants could just wait until his contract is up...and then let Odell just walk away and they get nothing. 

30 minutes ago, CRA said:

teams have been much more stupid than that though.

maybe the Giants could just wait until his contract is up...and then let Odell just walk away and they get nothing. 

That's exactly what will happen. If he doesn't get a new deal by training camp he holds out til regular season. The next year he's gone. Gettleman will not pay him 17+ mill a season. Better to get what you can now.

39 minutes ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

What I don’t understand is how year after year we talk about how we can’t ger certain players because of our salary cap situation. Yet year after year teams like the Rams go after everyone under the sun. Given I am not well informed on how the whole salary cap thing works.

Rams still have close to 30 mill in cap. We have around 6...

I would give up the two 1st rounders for beckham... Whether you like him or not he's a superstar talent. If we plan on going back to the playoffs that'll be another mid 20 pick next year.. give it up. Let's be great while we still have a chance. 

You can't buy chemistry or a Superbowl. Rams adding bad apples like Suh and Talib are about to find that out the hard way.  Remember the Eagles team that was assembled a few years ago and ended up missing the playoffs?  

1 hour ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

That's what happens when the core of their team are ALL on their rookie deals. Reality is going to slap them in the face in a year or 2, but this year screw it.....go all in.

If a 1st and 3rd, plus dumping Kalil and Shepard is all it would take I'd be upset if Marty didn't at least try. A lot of our cap is freeing up after next season so long term is not an issue. One of the top receivers in the game is up for grabs and we're out here nitpicking his behavior. I gotta ease off this board for awhile this thread is bad for my blood pressure man.

Archived