• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

some more inside info

juliosantos

12 hours ago, CatTower said:

CAP in the J. Stew role?  Don't buy it.  We need a bulldozer.

While I can get behind the idea of CAP taking Stew's snaps (I guess), you're right, he's not going to be the bulldozer that Stew was. I see CAP lining up in the backfield when we swing CMC out as a receiver. How's he at picking up the blitz as a pass locker?

9 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

first round will be a LB...Luke shaky wit concussions... TD suspended and old...  Shaq....well Shaq...

The ONLY LB i would be okay with in the first is Edmunds and he is supposed to be top 10.....so i would only accept a LB later in the draft because i dont trust Shaq yet.

3 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

The ONLY LB i would be okay with in the first is Edmunds and he is supposed to be top 10.....so i would only accept a LB later in the draft because i dont trust Shaq yet.

Are you saying you wouldn't draft Roquan Smith if he was available? Dude is a beast

1 hour ago, Pimpdaddy said:

first round will be a LB...Luke shaky wit concussions... TD suspended and old...  Shaq....well Shaq...

Mayo is going to be a beast. I've like him ever since he started on special teams. He will end up being better than AJ Klein.

1 hour ago, juliosantos said:

were very big on tight end depending on value we could pull the trigger in the first. coming down to te , wr and cb for rd one , no chance we take a safety rd 1

I've been telling everyone we are high on te u got to have someone if Olsen goes down or gets hurt. This could be his last year and u can't start a rookie next year. We are not going to depend on Manhertz lol.

Archived