• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where to go in Round 4?

chknwing

11 hours ago, chknwing said:

There are 2 decent OT's in Tyrell Crosby and Jamarco Jones on the board.  I like Jones the best, he has long arms and just needs to get stronger.  He can develop into a starting LT once Carolina gives Matt Kalil the boot.  

You are correct--we went offense, defense, defense, and now we need to get back to offense. Both of these tackles are weak with long arms.  Which bends better and has the best feet?

11 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I think we may go RB in the fifth.  Samuels or Kelly is my guess?

I like Bo and Ballage and Hines.  No on Samuels or especially no on Kelly.  Just IMO.  Hope 1 of those 3 are there.  Would suck otherwise.

58 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Do we not need a RB at some point?  Is CAP really that guy?  Fozzy as our 3rd back?  An injury to CMC and we are fugged.

I think after Royce Freeman went, the dropoff in talent at RB is pretty big. I think they gotta go either on O-Line or D-Line at some point. CJ Anderson has to be on the radar at RB, I can't see how they go into the season with what they have at RB.

Duke or Crosby is what i prefer in 4th round.

If they think that kalil is healthy, and Moton takes over at LG. 

Then a deep threat wr or well rounded  tight-end, and  power back.

I think golden is the fs and mike adams is gonna be ss.

Also a Olb like Skai Moore.

Archived