• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Business Side Changes Would You Like to See?

Now that the sale is just a few rubber stamps from being complete...

...What non-football/business-side changes would you like to see?

A few that come to mind for me are:

• Adjustments to the PSL program that would discourage/penalize non-use of tickets. I get damn tired of seeing empty seats on TV.
  • I'd like to see the business side become a beacon of diversity, inclusiveness and forward thinking. Erase Richardson's tainted legacy through transparency, leadership, and actually doing the right thing.
  • Clean house at the executive level - essentially anyone who enabled Richardson's behavior. This includes COO Tina Becker.
  • Remove that damn statue of Richardson
  • Following the example set in Atlanta for concessions. Stop the price gouging.
  • Lead the way in actually treating cheerleaders like professionals instead of second class citizens.

Those are just a few that come to mind. I'd love to hear your thoughts as well.

Indoor Practice Facility.

A new large parking deck

Remove JR but keep the Panthers on his statue. 

Panther logo at midfield

New uniforms and/or helmet (gimme that all black helmet damnit)

Area before the practice fields to have actual seating or better places to stand to greet the players. 

Cheap concessions like ATL

Move out of Woffard to a better area either stay at BOA for training camp or move to another school that's not butt sweatingly hot.

Retire Steve Smiths number and put him on the ring of honor. 

1 minute ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

Indoor Practice Facility.

A new large parking deck

Remove JR but keep the Panthers on his statue. 

Panther logo at midfield

New uniforms and/or helmet (gimme that all black helmet damnit)

Area before the practice fields to have actual seating or better places to stand to greet the players. 

Cheap concessions like ATL

Move out of Woffard to a better area either stay at BOA for training camp or move to another school that's not butt sweatingly hot.

Retire Steve Smiths number and put him on the ring of honor. 

Everywhere is sweatingly hot in the south in July. Wofford is a good thing. It helps reinforce the Carolina part of the Carolina Panthers. The facilities have been upgraded there, both for fans and the team. With the shuttles parking is a non issue, and there are not many teams who have fan access like the Panthers do. I hope they do not change training camp at all. Unless it was yo move it to Furman University.  But that is just because it is closer to home for me.

3 minutes ago, PantherBrew said:

Training Camp in Boone would be awesome. 

seconded, a great mountain locale brings cooler temps and slightly thinner air to enhance training.  Plus a quick drive from Charlotte.

It’s been only been mentioned once in this thread but literally hundreds of times over the years on “Carolinahuddle” but can somebody tell me why the lack of a Panthers logo at midfield irks y’all so bad? For somebody who has never thought twice about the issue, what makes it such a “must”?

49 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

I want bikini-clad women fanning me with palm leaves, rubbing my feet, and feeding me Coors Light from betwitx their bossoms....in Section 548!

You'd have had a better chance at that if Richardson still owned the team.

31 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Also, keep the current logo design. If new uniforms are in order then I want new variations not total redesign. That would be dumb.

Yeah everyone wanting full uniform change. This Panther has really grown on me and I don't want to change that. I really don't see anything wrong with uniforms. Would love to see all black more and maybe black helmets. I want the NFL logo gone out of the middle of the field I know that. I would like to see more fan experience stuff at the stadium when you go to a game. Definitely cheaper concessions, and yes please get away from hot ass Spartanburg for training camp. 

19 minutes ago, Reebis21 said:

It’s been only been mentioned once in this thread but literally hundreds of times over the years on “Carolinahuddle” but can somebody tell me why the lack of a Panthers logo at midfield irks y’all so bad? For somebody who has never thought twice about the issue, what makes it such a “must”?

Because only two fields have it in the NFL if I'm not mistaken. That's where your damn team logo goes, not a damn NFL shield. But I've seen somewhere and not saying it's true that the reason we don't have the Panther logo their is because the middle of our field would be slippery and the field has always been terrible up the middle. I really think that was just an excuse imo.

Archived