• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Solo

cookinwithgas

Its a really good movie, it's a space western. With Wookiees. Lando is cool. And there are some great nerd references, I never thought I would hear the term "Starcaves of Thonboka" in my life ever lol. Woody Harrelson was his usual good self, so much so that he didn't stick out like a sore thumb like Del Toro or Dern did. Chewbaccas introduction was fun and looked great. Next time I'm going to a 2D showing, the movie seemed pretty dark to me in 3D. Can't wait for the Lando/L3-37 slashfic. And L3-37 is the absolute worst name for a droid ever. It's not a hAxXoR droid dude. The girl was hot.

I am a huge star wars fan and I was worried about this film. It just looked super generic and bland. I thought it was much better than that and I enjoyed all the twists and turns it took. 

plus that cameo. omg. 

18 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

If you looked closely he had mechanical legs. It's been canon for quite a while now that he survived being cut in half. Canontically he goes into hiding after his defeat and builds a criminal empire, silently waiting to get revenge on Obi Wan Kenobi. 

For some reason, I thought he was cloned, but I didn't pay that much attention to the animated stuff.  

I haven't seen it yet, but what I'm finding is the individual opinions tend to be much more positive while the "reported" opinions are so much worse.

I think people are going to miss out on a fun movie because the internet said it would be terrible.  Ron Howard's twitter is pretty good right now BTW.  I can't wait to see it!

1 hour ago, d-dave said:

I haven't seen it yet, but what I'm finding is the individual opinions tend to be much more positive while the "reported" opinions are so much worse.

I think people are going to miss out on a fun movie because the internet said it would be terrible.  Ron Howard's twitter is pretty good right now BTW.  I can't wait to see it!

It was a pretty good movie. Any Star Wars movie is worth seeing on a big screen anyways 

Archived